Monday, August 18, 2008

2008 Wills Family Reunion


This is the crew. We had a blast jet skiing, hiking Zion, swimming, late nights, repelling, sleep over with cousins, and just chill'in.
Here is all seven kids and spouses.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the fist and chin thing Adam.

Man, we have to have reunions closer together. I don't know who had the most fun. We all had such a good time, and the girls haven't stopped talking about it.

The Farnsworths said...

Hi Renee! I'm glad that I can keep up with how you are doing with the blogs. It seems like I never see you and when I do it's for 10 seconds. The puppies are so cute and you are the coolest, most awesome mom! I can't believe you helped deliver them. Keep up the good work!:)

Trisha said...

I love your family!! You guys ALL have the cutest dang kids! I love your blog! You have not changed Renee...you still look like the girl I knew in high school!! Keep in touch!

Love your friend Trisha