Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote


This morning I told Brayden I was going to vote. He is 3 years old.
He was going to my friends Liz's house to play.
He asked " Mom where are you going?"
I said " To vote for the president"
He asked very confidently "Oh, you going to vote for President Monson?"

If only he could run our country! Our country would be in great shape!

6 comments:

ROB AND HOLLY said...

If only - that would be the day!

The Palmers said...

That is so funny. When I was talking to my just turned 5 year old about getting a new Prestident he asked if President Monson died. Do you still hang out with Lori Ransom? I have not heard from her in a long time. Do you know how she is doing? You have a beautiful family!

Jamie said...

Awwww that is so cute! I love the things kids say!

Rachel Smith said...

If only everyone could think as purely and simply as kids do...everything makes since to them and they don't question it!
...I'm glad sunny made it home safe!

Jen said...

He would have my vote for sure.

Kylene said...

Haha! That is so funny!