I have been avoiding the Blog thing for quite sometime now. I just prefer to Blog hop instead, but the more I fight it I think it could be therapeutic to write down all the crazy stuff that goes on in my life. Maybe then I won't feel so guilty for all the unwritten birthday, thank you cards and scrapbook pages I never wrote.
Rusty and I have been married for 8 years this years and have 3 children. I figure if you are on here you already know that much. Tannon age 7, Daylor age 6, Brayden age 3. They are pretty dang cute and always going. Between them Red Bull, teaching aerobics, being a waitress, parenting, primary pres., Sunday school pres., Rusty starting University of Phoenix, P90x, and everything else we are pooped 95% of the time. In the little spare time we have we like to go out eat of course, hang out with friends, and have family time. Now I am adding blogging in the mix in hopes to touch bases with those I love and never get to see or talk to as often as we would like.
Rusty and I have been married for 8 years this years and have 3 children. I figure if you are on here you already know that much. Tannon age 7, Daylor age 6, Brayden age 3. They are pretty dang cute and always going. Between them Red Bull, teaching aerobics, being a waitress, parenting, primary pres., Sunday school pres., Rusty starting University of Phoenix, P90x, and everything else we are pooped 95% of the time. In the little spare time we have we like to go out eat of course, hang out with friends, and have family time. Now I am adding blogging in the mix in hopes to touch bases with those I love and never get to see or talk to as often as we would like.

4 comments:
Welcome aboard the blog train. whoo..whoo..
I'm way excited! I'll put you on my list of "Bloggin' Buddies" :)
welcome to the blogosphere.
Make me a copy of those p90x dvds. :) And good luck with University of Phoenix. It took me 10 years, but it was worth it.
Post a Comment