How cute and photogenic these two are. Not fair! Anyway we went to mom and dads house for Fathers day. It was a relaxing day. (Besides sharing time in church.) Sarah my sister called our Dad, and then called me b/c dad seemed to be acting "weird" on the phone. Well I figured out why Sarah, he was watching Tiger Woods. Dads favorite thing to watch. Anyway I just wanted to add how much I love you Rusty. You are a wonderful Father to our kids. And look how cute our kids are and hot you look Rusty. I am a lucky girl.
10 years ago

3 comments:
Rusty is a hottie..not that I ever check him out...that would be really weird.
Rusty is a great dad and I am so glad that you found him Renee...I love being his favorite sister in law! :)
tom always says what a super dad rusty is. and i agree. he is so good with my kids. so patient and easy going. glad you are our neighbors.
Renee, she really looks like you, gorgeous.
Post a Comment