.jpg)
Here is my mom and Dad at our last family reunion. It was In December of 2004. For the sake of our next one in a month I thought I would post an old and new one. Not the best of them but the only one I have on my computer at the time. Well I guess my Dad was not just acting weird b/c Tiger was on T.V. after all. He went in the hospital the next morning. He was getting dizzy and whiting out. Good news is he is home today and it is not his heart. Now the doctors are exploring some other options. The other Good news is while we were in the ER we got to watch Tiger Win the U.S. world opening. Going into the 3rd round, 19Th hole sudden death. I think it was all in his head and he just was stressing out for Tigers win. Just kidding Dad. Glad you are OK, I couldn't imagine life without you or Mom. Maybe next year you should just read the results.

4 comments:
glad he is okay. and we had fun with the kids.
I heard that dad was the hit of all the attendees...they needed an excuse to be able to watch Tiger: and raising dad's blood pressure was a great one.
Hi Renee.... It's Mel... Atkin! So glad you are blogging... This is so fun to catch up on everyone! Can I add you to mine? ours is melanddrew@blogspot.com if it's wrong we are on Alice's site! Love you guys! MEL
Your mom & dad look great by the way! Miss you all!
MEL
Post a Comment